WHY HE’S HOT - HARRY DRESDEN
1. Harry Dresden is a private investigator in the city of Chicago. He’s also the only professional Wizard in the phone book. How much more unique can a guy get? Now, we have nothing against little Harry Potter - but Harry Dresden is a man. So if you’re looking for a real magic man, look no further. He is a total badass, tall and lean and athletic, and wears casual clothing alongside an epic leather duster that blows back in the wind to make him look super cool when he’s talking. He also carries around a long, wooden, staff. It’s almost as tall as he is, and glows sometimes. When he’s all powered up, he can catch shit on fire with it. Bitches like fire. It’s pretty.
2. Dresden works with the Chicago PD, solving crime after crime and putting mortal criminals in jail, while totally fucking up crazed demons, vampires, werewolves, fairies, plant monsters, etc. He can handle pretty much anything you throw at him, and he wears his battle scars with pride. Not to mention, he manages to look pretty hot when he’s getting beat down, and it’s totally sexy when he’s covered in his own blood and junk. He can lighten a mood with a quick joke(or truth), he’s a hilarious smart-ass and almost always cracks the jokes at just the right time.
3. Oh, did I mention, the dude believes in chivalry! Go out with him, he pays for your dinner, opens your doors, he knows how to treat a lady! Evil demon trying to eat your face off…he’ll save you. And if he can’t save you, and you die, well, just be assured that he’ll mope around his office for months feeling bad that he couldn’t. He also won’t shave, and his beard will be sexy. So hopefully that’ll make you feel better. If you do manage to live, he’ll drive you around in his Blue Beetle…which is his Volkswagen Bug, that just happens not to consist of entirely Blue parts…but it’s a stud-machine, believe me, you’ll dig it.
4. He’s got an evil-fighting team of friends! When he knows he can’t go into battle alone, Dresden brings some friends along. He’s friends with the Knights of the Cross. Well…the one that’s left. This is a guy who fights with GOD on his side…you can’t really deny that…that’s pretty badass. He’s got a kick-ass lady cop on his side, who can take down pretty much any man she goes up against. A pack of smart werewolves, his brother who is a (cool) vampire, a fellow wizardry apprentice, and another old wizard who is actually his grandfather. But believe me, the old guy throws a punch! He also has a skull, who used to be a powerful wizard but was condemned to his skull and now helps Dresden because he has lots of knowledge! Picture Dresden standing in front with all of these kick-ass people behind him…how awesome is that image? Yeah, that’s what I thought.
5. Now I saved the best for last. This dude, Harry Dresden, can bring dinosaurs back to life. Of course, it’s against the laws of magic, but he does it anyway. So not only is he riding this badass dinosaur back from the grave, but he’s also breaking rules, which makes him a bad-boy. Try to shoot him down, all he has to do is deflect it with this nifty shield bracelet he wears all the time. He’s pretty much the coolest guy ever. Hundreds of people have tried to kill him, and all pretty much failed. He just keeps coming back, so there’s another great trait - you can always depend on him to be around when you need him! In a sum up, Harry Dresden is the best thing ever to exist.
Awesome! Just one tiny detail though, only necromancy used on humans is against the Laws of Magic, ain’t nothing about reanimating a 65-million old T-Rex named Sue though!